Phoebus solo vs STX vs ZxR
Feb 9, 2014 at 6:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

tigerdx619

Head-Fier
hello guys , i just bought a used STX and it seems not to work and am returning it soon
no there is a big offer for the solo in my country ( almost half the price of STX and ZxR )
since i am not an audiophile would i notice a big difference ( if there ) between the STX and the Phoebus ?
now i own the titanium (not HD) would anyone of these 3 be  huge step or not ?

Feb 9, 2014 at 9:02 AM Post #2 of 3
  hello guys , i just bought a used STX and it seems not to work and am returning it soon
no there is a big offer for the solo in my country ( almost half the price of STX and ZxR )
since i am not an audiophile would i notice a big difference ( if there ) between the STX and the Phoebus ?
now i own the titanium (not HD) would anyone of these 3 be  huge step or not ?

When you installed the Essence STX did you full remove the Creative software and disable the motherboard's on-board audio? in the BIOS.
The Phosbus and STX sound sound close to the same, I believe they both use the PCM1792A DAC chip.

Feb 9, 2014 at 9:45 AM Post #3 of 3
  When you installed the Essence STX did you full remove the Creative software and disable the motherboard's on-board audio? in the BIOS.
The Phosbus and STX sound sound close to the same, I believe they both use the PCM1792A DAC chip.

yes , i did >> 2 days i tried every possible solution , believe me it is not working well 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back