Philly meet: comments, pics
Mar 16, 2004 at 5:38 PM Post #31 of 33
Quote:

Originally posted by LTUCCI1924
Tuberoller
HI: How are you? You have very keen eyes. LOL. I got those tattoos in 1959. 45 years ago in Okinawa japan. I was 17 years old and got 8 of them at the same time. They cost 2.00 each. I was in the infer try and carried a 3.5 rocket launcher and was an expert shot with the 45 pistol and M1 riffle. I got in trouble over those tattoos because they were not allowed by the Marine Corps back then so I thought that if I was going to be bad why not go fore it and get all 8. Right after that we went to Yokohama japan fore R&R and I had to stay on the ship in starched utility's all day in the sun as a guard fore my punishment and miss the liberty call. The tattoos bleed and were very painful in that sun but I was a tough guy and just laughed it off. I was willing to go anywhere and fight anybody back then. They were great years and I loved it overseas fore 2 years. I mean 17 and all those girls WOW.
PS
The tattoos on my legs are the full length of both legs. Girls of course. LOL.

I got my Tatoos at GS in Okinawa too. I knew I was gonna end up in Embassy Security Detail so I never got any below the sleeve line. I have a large AG memorial on my chest with names of fallen brothers and sisters listed in the banner. I also have my patch on my shoulder.

Mar 19, 2004 at 6:08 AM Post #32 of 33
Here are pics from SuperMario:

Headfi1.jpg

Headfi2.jpg

Headfi3.jpg

Headfi4.jpg

Headfi5.jpg

Headfi6.jpg

Headfi7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back