Philippines - headphiles.org meet
Jun 13, 2009 at 10:07 AM Post #31 of 47
Online is the only option... iBasso (for portable amps) has fastest costumer service and shipping... my 600 is ordered from out Local Apple Dealer... There are few Denon, AKG, and Audio Technica models availble here...

Jun 13, 2009 at 12:13 PM Post #33 of 47
Salamat... looking foRward sa sunod nga meet.. unta dli sa peak hour pare para makaadto ko
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 13, 2009 at 12:50 PM Post #34 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by knights /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Online is the only option... iBasso (for portable amps) has fastest costumer service and shipping... my 600 is ordered from out Local Apple Dealer... There are few Denon, AKG, and Audio Technica models availble here...

How much for the 600's? I really looked for them and they're simply too rare here, even when a delivery is involved. My 555's cost 7k, pretty expensive.

Jun 13, 2009 at 1:40 PM Post #35 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by 張凱恩 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's great! I visit the Philippines at year-end holiday season, maybe I can join you guys for your 2009 meet, hehe.

Sure
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

When will be the Next Meet Guys?... i'l be there for sure except if itll be on holiday season (december)... peak hour for our business here in Davao... Hope ill met you all guys, im so "alone" here.. they often see me as wierd audio junkies, or a suicide bomber because of cables i always brought... looking forward on the next meet...

Quote:

i can come on december but only in the 1st or 2nd week... you can contact me anytime @ +63909615555 (jaytechnomaniac@yahoo.com)
smily_headphones1.gif

im desperate to talk to my fellow pinoy head-fiers....

Log on to the local site and we will organize there
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjsoviet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, I'm Pinoy but I'm not sure if I can join up though. I'm a freshman in college you see, but I do wish I can join in too!

BTW, where did you buy those Denon and Grado cans, I don't see them here in local shops anywhere. Settled for an HD 555 because of the lack of options.

Everyone is welcome to attend
smily_headphones1.gif
Unfortunately, most of the cans are not available locally
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 13, 2009 at 2:11 PM Post #36 of 47
600 costs 10.8k... i also have a phycisian friend here who has great home rigs... i like his 595 sound sig and its easier to drive; we just swapped HP (600 and 595) last sunday...

Jun 13, 2009 at 2:13 PM Post #37 of 47
Quote:

Log on to the local site and we will organize there

link please...

Jun 28, 2009 at 9:46 AM Post #44 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by insyte /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well the meet is not about showing off. Just bring yourself and audition the gears that everyone brought. It's a great way to meet people who share your interest on headphones. It makes this hobby more enjoyable
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks man
darthsmile.gif

Mahiyain ako
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back