Philippine Mini Meet
Nov 19, 2008 at 6:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

donunus

Headphoneus Supremus
Anyone up for a mini meet where we can round up around 15 to 20 people in my house? This would be history in the making. Probably the first ever meet outside of Manila.

It would be cool if those interested would also post their gear so that we know what we will be looking forward to...

If you want to stay for more than a day in the islands and want to do some other things like diving or island hopping, my step brother in law might also be able to help you guys out since he is a certified diving instructor
wink_face.gif

Nov 19, 2008 at 7:49 AM Post #3 of 12
cool, This would be great if we could get some people with nice dacs and amps too... I'm still getting a dac and my stax is still on its way so its probably better if we could have the meet sometime in January so that those are burned in first
biggrin.gif

So far I have grado sr60s with flats or bowls, Sennheiser HD600s, and frankenstein px100s... My amp so far is the headamp gilmore lite with DPS

Nov 19, 2008 at 10:13 AM Post #4 of 12
ill also invite my physician friend who's also fun with headphones, though he's not a head-fier
wink.gif
he has lots of shures iems and 2 akgs..

Nov 19, 2008 at 5:04 PM Post #5 of 12
I wish i could be there looks like its gonna be fun anyway goodluck with your mini meet and take a lot of pictures. please invite some people at wiredstate they have a headfi subforum too.
biggrin.gif

Nov 19, 2008 at 5:53 PM Post #6 of 12
hmmm where do you live donunus? some members in Wiredstate.com are thinking of a mini meet this early December in Makati...

Nov 19, 2008 at 6:38 PM Post #7 of 12
he lived in dumaguete... im from davao... ANYONE out there who wants to join
wink.gif
i dont want it to be a two man's game..LOL

Dec 1, 2008 at 1:23 PM Post #9 of 12
hey, im from cotabato... we should a mini meet in davao.

i got couple of iems and hp (mostly portable)

Dec 9, 2008 at 3:23 PM Post #10 of 12
wow, kaka inggit
bigsmile_face.gif
wish i could join u guys.

enjoy!
beerchug.gif

Dec 9, 2008 at 5:01 PM Post #11 of 12
hays balitaan nyo nalang kami.. wala bang meet ups dito sa ca?

Dec 9, 2008 at 11:43 PM Post #12 of 12
it doesn't look like we have enough people to start a meet here in negros
frown.gif
well just see if a miracle happens and some people with high end equipment join in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back