Phiaton Giveaway Contest! All New PS 20 BT Bluetooth V3.0 Earphones w/ Mic
Oct 19, 2011 at 6:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Ak24

Member of the Trade: Phiaton
Hey Head-fi!!

It's been a little while since we have done a contest for you, our friends at head-fi. Long overdue if you ask me.
That being the case I wish to offer a simple contest featuring our all new PS 20 BT Bluetooth Earphones!

We will be giving 3 pairs away to some lucky winners! These new PS 20 BT earphones feature Bluetooth V3 connectivity
which provides larger bandwidth, better battery life, and better clarity than preceding Bluetooth connectivity technology.
That combined with our critically acclaimed "Half In-Ear" design touted by the PS 20 & PS 210 lines provides a wireless music and calling experience unmatched in today's market. Full musical control and microphone located on the "Clip & Go" Bluetooth dongle allow you to answer calls as well as control your music without having to dig through bags and pockets.

PS 20 BT

Contest Details:

To Enter:
1) To Enter you must have a Facebook account.
2) To submit an entry go to the Phiaton Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Phiaton)
3) Like the Phiaton Facebook Page
4) Type the phrase "Free me PS 20 BT!" on the Phiaton Facebook Wall
5) Both requirements will be verified

Contest Prizes:

1) Three (3) pairs of PS 20 BT Bluetooth Earphones will be given away at random to 3 lucky winners. (one pair per winner $149.00 MSRP)

Rules and Deadlines:

1) Contest is available to US residents only.
2) One entry per contestant
3) Deadline is October 31st 2011 @ 12:00pm PST
4) Winner will be contacted via Facebook (message will be left on your wall post entry as we can not message you directly)
5) Shipping within the United States only via ground shipping
6) Employees of Phiaton Corporation are not eligible

Oct 20, 2011 at 2:14 PM Post #3 of 13
Cool - thanks for the contest!  Good luck to everyone 
L3000.gif

Oct 24, 2011 at 2:31 PM Post #4 of 13
Great contest, wish I could participate but I'm in Canada.
Would it be ok if I just provide a US shipping address?

Oct 31, 2011 at 4:01 PM Post #7 of 13
The contest has concluded! Thanks to everyone who participated. The odds of winning were great but we can only give away three this time. So if you didn't win check back again for our next contest coming soon! Be sure to follow us on facebook and twitter as we may have other contests that are not posted here.

Winners for our PS 20 BT Bluetooth v3 Earphones w/ Mic are:

Drew Kropf
Ron Wilson
Dylan Tong

You will be contacted via facebook with instructions so keep an eye out!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Nov 14, 2011 at 8:33 AM Post #8 of 13
 I won this :D Thank you Phiaton. I'm really enjoying these :)

Nov 15, 2011 at 9:36 PM Post #11 of 13
Dec 23, 2011 at 5:11 AM Post #13 of 13
I received a message from Akio that I was a lucky winner of this contest.  I have sent him my shipping information and look forward to receiving them and posting a review.  What a great time to win these with Christmas happening.  Again, thank you for running the contest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back