Phiaton Bridge MS 500 - Anyone heard them yet?
May 24, 2013 at 2:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

SoundsGood

100+ Head-Fier
These seem like an intriguing new closed headphone. They aren't available for purchase until June 2013, but I'm curious if anyone has had a chance to audition them? Phiaton has said they've brought them to various shows for people to test. And I know someone won the giveaway earlier this month. Phiaton have been responsive in responding to my email inquiries. Of course this is marketing, but here is how they were described to me:

[size=11.0pt]"...our goal is always to produce authentic sound reproduction so that any genre of music can be heard the way the musician/artist intended it. Our new Bridge MS 500 which will be available next month, has a dual chamber structure with a multi-tune acoustic design. This ensures optimal airflow to provide the listener with crystal clear highs, mid’s, and lows. One of the comments we heard time and time again at shows we’ve attended showcasing our upcoming launch was the clarity and soundstage, even at high listening levels. They are also extremely noise isolating so you can focus on your music and not be disturbed by noises around you…"[/size]

Just curious to see if anyone has actually heard them yet!

Jun 18, 2013 at 12:27 PM Post #2 of 8
I'm the guy who won them and they're supposed to be shipping at the end of the June.  If you want I can do a review of them once i receive them?

Sep 1, 2013 at 6:13 PM Post #4 of 8
They are yummy!!!!!
smile.gif

Nov 26, 2013 at 5:01 PM Post #6 of 8
They have a full rich sound, but mine have a channel imbalance probably due to the horrible fit cause by odd shaped pads. I'm not going any further with these.

Nov 26, 2013 at 7:16 PM Post #7 of 8
A friends who owns them talk about their bass response, seems suited for mainstream songs and bassy stuff. For Male vocals and rock/guitar strings songs its not recommended. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back