Petition to move chicago meet to May 14th
May 1, 2005 at 4:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

recstar24

Can Jam '10 Organizer
I, recstar24, would like to make a motion to the head-fi community to move the chicago meet from May 21st to May 14th.

The reason being that many more people will show up and lots of chicagoland/suburban/U of I cats will not be able to show up the 21st, but would be able to show up the 14th (myself included).

I would like a second for my motion (I'm looking at you strohmie), and if you agree, please post here.

Thank you for your consideration

May 1, 2005 at 4:59 PM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire
It'd probably work better for me as well. The only thing is that Tyll is planning his Headphone Tour around the 21st.

I understand that aspect; however, if more people can show up the 14th than the 21st, then its beneficial for both parties to have it on the date where he can get the most exposure.

Come on, keep it coming, i know there's a bunch of you that want to jump on the 14th bandwagon
rs1smile.gif

May 1, 2005 at 5:25 PM Post #4 of 7
I, strohmie, second the notion, as I will be piss-ass drunk in the infield of the Pimlico racetrack on the day in question, May 21st.

plainface.gif

May 1, 2005 at 6:31 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by strohmie
I, strohmie, second the notion, as I will be piss-ass drunk in the infield of the Pimlico racetrack on the day in question, May 21st.

plainface.gif

Robert's Rules of Order always comes through!!!

Oh yeah, I would also like to second strohmie's motion to have a meet on BOTH the 14th and 21st
icon10.gif

May 1, 2005 at 11:50 PM Post #7 of 7
I now am certain that I will not make it on the 21st. I've got to ship off to Oregon for work. The may work (I'll need to barter with the HR guy).

EDIT: Crud, uncle has birthday on the 14th. I'll probably spend the night at my grandma's which means I really can't give a valid excuse why I would not attend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back