Pet Comfort
Aug 26, 2007 at 12:55 AM Post #17 of 46
indy14vc6.jpg

Aug 26, 2007 at 1:58 AM Post #18 of 46
Our cat used to sleep wherever he wanted to during the day. But at night he was always right by my feet on the foot of the bed.

When I had to out of town, the Wife said all he did was pace around the house all night and never did really settle down.
frown.gif

Aug 26, 2007 at 2:12 AM Post #19 of 46
My cat is particularly fond of sleeping on plastic grocery bags. It's like an obsession for her. I'm all too happy to comply, and I tend to move one really good bag around for her depending on where she wants to be.

Aug 26, 2007 at 2:19 AM Post #20 of 46
I had a veiled chameleon until he passed just couple weeks ago. Because he's small, we can regulate his sleeping temperature with a bag of hot water covered with a towel, and he's sandwiched between a slightly thinner towel underneath a night light. Usually he goes in a comfortable position first, then close his eyes when he was in his larger cage, so that's sort of communication.

Aug 26, 2007 at 2:51 AM Post #21 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
MoMo sleeps wherever she wants to. Usually wherever her mom is.

Edwood_Mojito_9-16-06_03_TVRemotes.jpg

Edwood_Mojito_9-16-06_02.jpg

Edwood_Mojito_Toys_8-27-06_01.jpg

During the day, she usually sleeps on the floor on her towel. At night she usually sleeps with us in bed. When it's warmer weather, though she'll sleep on the bathroom tile floor.

-Ed

She is nothing but cute!

Aug 26, 2007 at 2:53 AM Post #22 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by aphex944 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
indy14vc6.jpg

Now, that's one happy pooch!

Aug 26, 2007 at 2:57 AM Post #23 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by kwkarth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
She is nothing but cute!

Yes, she is made of 90% cute and 10% awwwww.

Aug 26, 2007 at 2:59 AM Post #24 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My iguana does the same thing. He plays his "blanket game" with my sheets, crawling around my feet. Man, when those claws touch your feet, it is too much.

I'm glad to hear you guys pamper you animal kiddies too.
cool.gif

Holy god, you let your Iguana into your bed? I'd **** myself if I woke up with something crawling up my leg or any part of my body for that matter. Aren't you the least bit afraid that you might harm it by accident?

My cat just sleeps anywhere he finds comfortable. There are usually 5-6 comfy spots around the house and he just curls up wherever he feels like it. Usually he prefers to sleep with me but I don't let him most of the time cause he'd always get up in the middle of the night and start bothering me. I swear though, there is nothing better than hearing your cat purr right in the middle of the night when there is total silence. It's so comforting

Aug 26, 2007 at 3:02 AM Post #25 of 46
my minipin, "stalbet", use to sleep in my bed when he felt well, but use to go to my mothers bed when he didnt feel well, and hid behind my computer when there were lightning storms,

he passed away from a heart condition last november, he had a heart issue and while under treatment he managed to steal 2 steaks from the counter, basicly he died becuase he over ate,

Aug 26, 2007 at 3:06 AM Post #26 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by SptsNaz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Holy god, you let your Iguana into your bed? I'd **** myself if I woke up with something crawling up my leg or any part of my body for that matter. Aren't you the least bit afraid that you might harm it by accident?

My cat just sleeps anywhere he finds comfortable. There are usually 5-6 comfy spots around the house and he just curls up wherever he feels like it. Usually he prefers to sleep with me but I don't let him most of the time cause he'd always get up in the middle of the night and start bothering me. I swear though, there is nothing better than hearing your cat purr right in the middle of the night when there is total silence. It's so comforting

When he was a hatchling of course I would only let him rest above my head on the pillow. Even though he's approaching three feet long now (male iguanas can get up to five of six feet), he still likes to sleep there. He really only does the blanket trick if I'm in bed reading and listening to music, getting ready to sleep. If he crawls on my feet I'll usually pick him up and put him on or under the pillow, or back on his perch.

/yes I know how strange this all sounds

Aug 26, 2007 at 3:32 AM Post #27 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When he was a hatchling of course I would only let him rest above my head on the pillow.

Ha, you called him a hatchling.

Aug 26, 2007 at 5:23 AM Post #28 of 46
My dog also sleeps beside me on my bed. Sometimes I wish he doesn't do that since I don't wash his feet everyday!

Aug 26, 2007 at 6:07 AM Post #29 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlorytheWiz825 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My dog also sleeps beside me on my bed. Sometimes I wish he doesn't do that since I don't wash his feet everyday!

Thats the only reason we wash our dog's paws after every single walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back