personal experience
Feb 8, 2013 at 12:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

sepehr

New Head-Fier
i just bought mt cb8100,first of all the audio BT Driver was not included in the package which the vendor told me that the company removed it from the package to reduce the price; after I paired the headphone with my PC using USB Bluetooth device i have experienced the following disadvantages: 1) the ear caps of speaker drivers are small and tight fora 50mm drivers; 2) whereas the designers used leather covers for the ear caps, you will experience an uncomfortable warmth on your ears; 3) the headphone is semi to full closed, so there is no air conditioning for the ears; 4) considering that the device receives signals directly from OS or Media Software, there would be an ongoing annoying noise which will make your ears tired; 5) bands of the headphone are designed to be tight to isolate the environment sounds and noises, but the pressure will bother your head; the sound quality is good, bases are heavy and voices are clear i don't call it a comfortable headphone but the sound quality is good if anyone needs any answer, plz contact me on sepehr.samadkhani@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back