Perreaux SXH1 question
Mar 4, 2004 at 10:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Finalrinse

Head-Fier
Last night I put my headphones on and noticed a lot of distortion when I started listening to a CD. I thought oh no my senn 650's are shot! As it turned out my Perreaux was turned off in the back. Can you try yours to see if the music bleeds through with the power off?
Thanks!

Mar 4, 2004 at 10:54 AM Post #2 of 6
I love the way it continues playing at full volume for over 10 seconds when I switch it off. Yes mine lets the source through as well - the beauty of a class A I suppose.

Mar 4, 2004 at 11:00 AM Post #3 of 6
I love the way it continues playing at full volume for over 10 seconds when I switch it off. Yes mine lets the source through as well - the beauty of a class A I suppose.

Mar 4, 2004 at 11:40 PM Post #4 of 6
Yep! The exact same thing happened to me last night. I was rearranging my desk and I moved my amp...tried to listen to some music and I got that distortion. I was like "Awww...crap! And I just posted 'no problems' in that other SXH1 thread!" What a relief when I figured out what was going on...
biggrin.gif

Mar 5, 2004 at 5:10 PM Post #6 of 6
Same thing happened to me. I didn't realize the SXH-1 stored so much power. I had it off unknowingly, and wondered why the music suddenly went sour, then just sounded like the end of a NIN track.... it happens
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back