People who've bought a 336i from jasmine_chen on ebay recently
Dec 24, 2007 at 11:40 PM Post #2 of 22
I bought a DV 332 recently from Jasmine. I think he/she checks the amp to make sure everything works ok. Once the amp was shipped, it took about 6 days to get to Texas from Shanghai (that was over a weekend as well in the busiest season). Jasmine is a top notch person to work with and highly recommended.

Dec 24, 2007 at 11:58 PM Post #3 of 22
Oh. Well he sent me a message saying they were out of stock and it would take a long time (didn't specify how long) I sent him a message asking how long it would take but never got a reply back from him.

Dec 25, 2007 at 1:08 AM Post #4 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by fetalgoat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh. Well he sent me a message saying they were out of stock and it would take a long time (didn't specify how long) I sent him a message asking how long it would take but never got a reply back from him.

They DO celebrate the Holidays in China...
rolleyes.gif

Just be patient. "Jasmine" has a stupendous feedback record here, and on eBay. You're in good hands, trust me.
smily_headphones1.gif

It is however reported of users getting their 336i's from China in as little as 3 days. A week, plus, is expected.

-Nick
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 25, 2007 at 3:41 AM Post #6 of 22
I got my DV332 from Jasmine as well. After winning the bid it took around 5 days before he ship out, this is because I specify request him to convert to 240V. Once he ship out, the package just took 1 1/2 days from China to Malaysia.... I am really impressed with his fast service...

Dec 25, 2007 at 3:44 AM Post #7 of 22
They don't stock the 110-120V north American versions typically and they come from the factory. I'm waiting on my 337 and it should come soon. They have to make them at the factory.

Dec 25, 2007 at 6:02 AM Post #9 of 22
Jasmine was excellent when I ordered from him/her for my DV 332. The first unit he/she got was faulty and it was lucky he/she checked it before sending it as it would have been a lot more trouble sending it back.

Dec 25, 2007 at 8:28 AM Post #10 of 22
I ordered my DV on a Saturday and it was in my hands in Houston on the following Friday. A lot of people have been gobling this amp up lately. Jasmine won't cheat you out of your money so I know it sucks but I think you just have to be patient at this point.

Dec 25, 2007 at 2:16 PM Post #11 of 22
Hi All,

From eBay purhcase to first use - 6 days - and at Christmas tome - I am impressed. Oh, and the amplifier exceeds my expectations in every way! It really is very good with my K501s and my backup HD555s as well. Happy festive season to all.

Dec 26, 2007 at 12:22 AM Post #12 of 22
When I ordered my DV 332 it was a pleasure to deal with Jasmine. I had to wait a little until he shipped the amp but then it only took about a week to get from China to Vienna.
Even though he underdeclared it I had to pay customs duty (I guess Austrian customs officials just were too dumb) but he refunded me half of the customs duty which was really nice because it wasn't even his fault.

Dec 28, 2007 at 2:32 PM Post #15 of 22
Jasmine Chine is a standup vendor. Shipping from China to FL took 4 days. The holidays will delay your shipment. Hang tough and prepare to get blissed.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back