PEOPLE MAKE ME MAD
Oct 28, 2012 at 1:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

ilikedonkeys39

100+ Head-Fier
so im in 7th grade and this 8th grader bought these beats studios so naturely i told him that those suck, overpriced bad quality muddy bass recessed highs and your paying for the name and they are like "sure u stupid 7th grader" like im talking complete nonsence, and i listed all the good brands (audio technica senninheiser.....ect) and gave them specific expamles that would be better and they just ignored that and said they were dollar tree brand. So i also referred them to this sight and told them to read anyhting about beats here and how they arnt good and he just said that not everything on the internet is true, so now him and all his friends are consantly picking on me cuz i think beats suck and they think they are the most amazing pieces of plastic ever!! Also one of his friends is pretty stupid; i said they have muddy bass and his friend always says "make sure your headphones dont have mud in them" WOW facepalm.... but yeah what should i do now? Or do you have any comments on this story?

Oct 28, 2012 at 4:02 PM Post #4 of 32
Some people just don't want to be educated... Don't waste your time (which can be used for music listening too) and/or energy on them. Just ignore them, if they are happy with their sh!tty beats, let them. The important thing is that you know better, Just enjoy your own cans...

Oct 28, 2012 at 4:03 PM Post #5 of 32
...you can't expect people to be friendly, or take you seriously, when you walk up to strangers and criticize their stuff

Oct 28, 2012 at 4:08 PM Post #6 of 32
Oct 28, 2012 at 5:32 PM Post #7 of 32
Bro you should print out some frequency response graphs and keep them in your backpack for such occasions.

Oct 28, 2012 at 10:31 PM Post #12 of 32
I don't expect the majority of 6-8th graders to understand the things I did when I was grade 7-8 back in the day... I remember the good old days where my Cowon U2 was 512MBs!!!!! And with FLAC files I only managed to fit 20ish tracks? Yes, I was a Head-Fier back then... I REALLY worked my way up *tears*

Oct 28, 2012 at 11:25 PM Post #13 of 32
Quote:
Bro you should print out some frequency response graphs and keep them in your backpack for such occasions.

I'd carry an audio expert around with me in my pants pocket and whip him out for fun whenever I wanted to tell these people who love Beats off. In the end I'd spray some truth on them, and I'd feel really good about the whole thing.

biggrin.gif

Oct 29, 2012 at 12:02 AM Post #14 of 32

Quote:
so im in 7th grade and this 8th grader bought these beats studios so naturely i told him that those suck, overpriced bad quality muddy bass recessed highs and your paying for the name and they are like "sure u stupid 7th grader" like im talking complete nonsence, and i listed all the good brands (audio technica senninheiser.....ect) and gave them specific expamles that would be better and they just ignored that and said they were dollar tree brand. So i also referred them to this sight and told them to read anyhting about beats here and how they arnt good and he just said that not everything on the internet is true, so now him and all his friends are consantly picking on me cuz i think beats suck and they think they are the most amazing pieces of plastic ever!! Also one of his friends is pretty stupid; i said they have muddy bass and his friend always says "make sure your headphones dont have mud in them" WOW facepalm.... but yeah what should i do now? Or do you have any comments on this story?

Pretty sure he's making fun of you there bro. 

IMO, when someone goes up to another for no good reason and insults the integrity of their belongings, as well as their personal choices, they're not trying to educate them. They're just being a [redacted]

I don't expect the majority of 6-8th graders to understand the things I did when I was grade 7-8 back in the day... I remember the good old days where my Cowon U2 was 512MBs!!!!! And with FLAC files I only managed to fit 20ish tracks? Yes, I was a Head-Fier back then... I REALLY worked my way up *tears*

Back in Grade 8, I walked around with my HD580s plus a Sansa Clip, everywhere. How naive I was...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back