Penon Audio. Question.
May 27, 2020 at 1:37 PM Post #16 of 19
The true point was that it is just advertising in the end. Judge Penon on their range of products, prices, service, and shipping. The Christmas card is not a important reason to choose Penon. That would be like choosing a worse Chinese food restaurant over a better one cause they give you a bamboo calendar. :)

No, I wasn’t suggesting the card as a reason to buy from Penon. Since I have a business background, I was just saying that it makes good business sense to acknowledge your customer’s patronage as a way to differentiate yourself from your competitors.

May 27, 2020 at 2:01 PM Post #17 of 19
The true point was that it is just advertising in the end. Judge Penon on their range of products, prices, service, and shipping. The Christmas card is not a important reason to choose Penon. That would be like choosing a worse Chinese food restaurant over a better one cause they give you a bamboo calendar. :)

This is not advertising, it's a "thank you for your business" thing and I'm sure nobody buys from Penon so they can get a Christmas card from them by snail mail...

May 28, 2020 at 1:40 AM Post #18 of 19
Just got the tracking number.
Its in China somewhere.
hopfuly it won’t take more then 15 days to get to my place.
but if it takes longer, so be it. I’m excited 😀😀😀

Sep 11, 2020 at 5:51 PM Post #19 of 19
Ordered a set of Simphonio Dragon 3 earbuds last month from Penon and they were delivered to the UK in 5 days. I was able to track the delivery from Hong Kong to the UK by Fed-ex through the whole journey. Previously had a set of Shozy Stardust BK delivered by Penon with no problem. I would definitely order from Penon again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back