pen-fi
Sep 12, 2008 at 3:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

jonathanjong

Headphoneus Supremus
Totally ripped-off from the pencil-fi thread. But, what would you recommend for a nice gift pen for a leftie who prefers thicker barrels (but not too thick) to the slim ones?

Sep 12, 2008 at 3:27 PM Post #2 of 10
I don't really have a suggestion for a leftie but there is already an existing Pen-Fi here:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f90/pe...arning-204313/

I prefer fountain pens myself.
wink.gif

Sep 12, 2008 at 5:29 PM Post #3 of 10
A Pelikan Souverän M series pen (M600, M800, M1000), a Montblanc Meisterstück or a S.T. Dupont Orpheo would do just fine. If they are too expensive, consider a Waterman.

Sep 13, 2008 at 1:42 AM Post #5 of 10
I am a lefty and use fountain pens almost exclusively. The nib must be firm. Most of my pens are fine or medium, but I do have a medium stub that is my favorite. Use Parker, Waterman, or Diamine ink. Other ink can work, but these work best. Dry fastest.

Sep 13, 2008 at 9:24 AM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by majid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A Pelikan Souverän M series pen (M600, M800, M1000), a Montblanc Meisterstück or a S.T. Dupont Orpheo would do just fine. If they are too expensive, consider a Waterman.

Have a Pelikan M800 I'd like to sell. VERY GOOD condition with a medium nib. Don't want to ebay it, and didn't know if the pen should go here or in the F/S forum somewhere. Anyone interested, let me know and can send pics. LIke to get $150 for it.

Sep 13, 2008 at 9:26 AM Post #8 of 10
Anyone want to trade?? Have a full bottle of Noodler's Baystate Concord Grape. Want to trade for Private Reserve's Arabian Rose or similar ink with a slightly more reddish hue than the COncord Grape.

Sep 13, 2008 at 2:30 PM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by tnmike1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have a Pelikan M800 I'd like to sell. VERY GOOD condition with a medium nib. Don't want to ebay it, and didn't know if the pen should go here or in the F/S forum somewhere. Anyone interested, let me know and can send pics. LIke to get $150 for it.

Put it on the for sale forum here. I have seen others post things like watches, bicycles, etc. If you want/need a piece of gear you may even offer to do a partial trade for what you want. Good luck.

Sep 13, 2008 at 6:57 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by tnmike1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am interested, PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back