PDX Portland Oregon Meet Summer 2008
Aug 21, 2008 at 12:12 AM Post #35 of 42
Wow, what?? Anyways I am confirmed as having the day off.

If my friend decides he can't come (he's unemployed and not going to school) then I'll ride my bike without any of my gear.

Regards!

Aug 21, 2008 at 3:42 AM Post #36 of 42
well I am ready to meet some new folk and generally have a good time. I'll be bringing along a few toys, anyone with extra source options please bring them along.

sorry some of you can't make it but we will try and keep this an annual event..dB

Aug 22, 2008 at 7:38 AM Post #37 of 42
Wow!I moved to Portland last week and I just found this thread,talk about perfect timing
smily_headphones1.gif

It would be great to meet some you guys and other local headfiers and enjoy some good music and fine audio gear together.
The only gear I have with me now (that I will be bringing with to the meet) are my Grado GS1K HP's
gs1000.gif
the rest of my stuff is in transit from Colorado but I should have my complete set up ready for the next meet.

Aug 22, 2008 at 10:21 AM Post #38 of 42
Confirming I plan to be there this Saturday. Just moved from Corvallis so all my gear is in boxes, but I'll get it out today to make sure everything is still in working order and to warm up the tubes...
smily_headphones1.gif

As for sources I don't have anything too spectacular; a SACD DVD player, 5 disc CD changer, maybe some MP3 players (a couple Rockboxed Sansas, Zen Vision:m), and hopefully a Dell laptop with an Alien DAC. Not sure if I will bring it all though.

Don't forget to bring your camera and thank our host Andrew/Maximo.

Aug 22, 2008 at 1:26 PM Post #39 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by yoginasser /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow!I moved to Portland last week and I just found this thread,talk about perfect timing
smily_headphones1.gif

It would be great to meet some you guys and other local headfiers and enjoy some good music and fine audio gear together.
The only gear I have with me now (that I will be bringing with to the meet) are my Grado GS1K HP's
gs1000.gif
the rest of my stuff is in transit from Colorado but I should have my complete set up ready for the next meet.

welcome to Portland and will be seeing you Saturday..dB

Aug 23, 2008 at 4:21 PM Post #40 of 42
I plan to show up as well. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

Aug 23, 2008 at 4:35 PM Post #41 of 42
I know this is pretty late but if anyone has an extra portable device that outputs digital coax or optical, please bring it and I'm bringing my Zero DAC but have no laptop to support it. Either way you can look at it I suppose
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back