PDA Recommendations?
Nov 28, 2006 at 12:41 AM Post #16 of 21
Specific for medical software the Palm OS has more to offer than Pocket PC. I'm using a Palm Tungsten T3 which is about 2 years old, and it's very durable.

I don't know anything about the current models, but I'm looking to get a 700p since it will double as a cell phone, and I don't need all that much processing power.

Nov 28, 2006 at 2:34 AM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shizelbs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For the money, Dell Axims, IMO, are by far the best PDA out there. I have a x50v and I love it. It looks great.

That's right. No silly 320x320 here. VGA is the only correct way.

Nov 28, 2006 at 2:56 AM Post #18 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by jbloudg20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I use me Dell Axim X51v everyday, and I absolutely LOVE it.

X222222222
etysmile.gif

Nov 28, 2006 at 5:13 AM Post #19 of 21
There is plenty of medical software for PPC based PDAs.

VGA is so much nicer. I didn't mind the lower resolution, but I could never go back to it and leave VGA. Its awesome.

Nov 28, 2006 at 5:18 PM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shizelbs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There is plenty of medical software for PPC based PDAs.

VGA is so much nicer. I didn't mind the lower resolution, but I could never go back to it and leave VGA. Its awesome.

Phsyical diagnosis, brief history review, infectious epidemiology, etc (I have a full list on my laptop) are not on PPC.

A lot of the med software for PPC are mostly the very commonly used pocket books.

Dec 1, 2006 at 1:18 AM Post #21 of 21
Well you got me there Z-Pak. We are obviously using two totally different types of programs anyways. I guess I have yet to see a nice patient profile software suite for PPC. That would have been very handy in school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back