PCMCIA Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Notebook
Oct 9, 2004 at 4:08 PM Post #4 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by commando
I search would probably answer your question better, quicker, and more easily than asking whoever happens by this thread.

its new, just launched. nothing for him to search.
rolleyes.gif

anyway it seems that it has SPDIF output, analog out..mm and i can't tell what else is there.. feature wise its better then the echo indigo.. soundwise? i wonder if creative used emu's technology to make this pcmcia card..or their own soundblaster ones.. since its a new product, more difficult to design/make compared to standard usb/pci interfaces. emu is more advanced..so its possible..mmm

Oct 10, 2004 at 12:42 AM Post #5 of 12
Quote:

I search would probably answer your question better, quicker, and more easily than asking whoever happens by this thread.

I tried that commando, but as it was assumed to be "not yet released", I had no idea what prototype, rumor or preview name to try other than the one I had. So I phrased my question so it could be answered with a simple no or yes with a possible thread link to what I now know has not been discussed. I still appreciate you keeping me on my toes. I've got a great idea for your custom title now. Though I hazard to say it without a little suspense.
biggrin.gif

Oct 10, 2004 at 12:45 AM Post #6 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Budley007
I tried that commando, but as it was assumed to be "not yet released", I had no idea what prototype, rumor or preview name to try other than the one I had. So I phrased my question so it could be answered with a simple no or yes with a possible thread link to what I now know has not been discussed. I still appreciate you keeping me on my toes. I've got a great idea for your custom title now. Though I hazard to say it without a little suspense.
biggrin.gif

Fair enough - and that status wouldn't have "nazi" or "person" in it would it
wink.gif
I think Jude gives statuses to people at random, and doesn't let them change them.

Oct 10, 2004 at 9:10 AM Post #9 of 12
Quote:

Fair enough - and that status wouldn't have "nazi" or "person" in it would it
wink.gif
I think Jude gives statuses to people at random, and doesn't let them change them.

BINGO! "Search Nazi"
biggrin.gif

Imagine: "I wonder if these guys ever discussed that amp I was looking at at Best Buy the other day. I should start a new thread. *type*type*type*...*type*type*... WAIT!!! ...I better do a search first or Commando might be online!"

certainly a valuable service with some merits
biggrin.gif

Oct 19, 2004 at 9:57 AM Post #12 of 12
If you're really interested in the Audigy, I'd wait and see how it reviews. I'll probably pick one up out of curiosity anyway. If I don't hear anything from the folks around here I'll bite and compare it to the Indigo.

If you're simply interested in 2 channel music, the Indigo is a solid buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back