PC speaker Thread
Dec 10, 2004 at 3:12 AM Post #17 of 19
i run axiom M3ti's out of a panny XR25, using my 1212m. i'll tell you right now it blows away all the other 5.1 subwoofed POS systems that my dormmates have. audio quality is stellar - and they're shielded so they sit next to my monitor. the main problem is that for intense listening they aren't far enough apart (desk is too narrow), so i have to spread one out onto my roomates desk if i'm going to back further away from the speakers.

Dec 11, 2004 at 2:32 AM Post #18 of 19
Without a doubt the best speakers I've heard for the computer environment would be some gems I found when auditioning near field monitors.

Dynaudio BM6A

If you can find a pair to audition, you won't regret it.

Dec 11, 2004 at 3:17 AM Post #19 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Budley007
Without a doubt the best speakers I've heard for the computer environment would be some gems I found when auditioning near field monitors.

Dynaudio BM6A

If you can find a pair to audition, you won't regret it.

Dynaudio makes very many great speakers, I would definetly recommend these as well.

Basically, there are many options for great bookshelves, that totally annihilate any pc setup for music.

The real perks of PC speakers is the 5.1 multichannel sound you can get for gaming/watching dvds on your comp, personally I don't watch dvds on my computer, and I find 2 channel/headphone gaming better than 5.1 pc speakers.

Plus, you got lots of room to grow with component systems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back