PC game suggestion?
Jul 17, 2006 at 2:06 PM Post #18 of 25
Seconded Farcry. A must play game. No other FPS come close to the immersive feeling of you - being left alone in an island and you can go create mayhem anywhere you wish. I don't know, it's just much more realistic than any other FPS games I've played.

Or you might wanna get C&C Generals: Zero Hour.

One of my all time favourites - just can't get bored with it.

Jul 17, 2006 at 6:52 PM Post #19 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by PYROphonez
I was actually thinking of that game for ages, but I don't like the idea of only having other people with you in cities, and you must have a group if you go to quest.

Then I'd rather recommend you to go for Gothic and Gothic II. The latter has more modern graphics, but I'd still recommend the former over it because of more freedom in terms of character development. Gothic III should be finally coming out in September now - and I'm sure I'm not the only one to look forward to that, at least over here (afaik, Gothic wasn't very popular outside Germany/Europe mostly due to limited market presence...).

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Jul 17, 2006 at 7:58 PM Post #20 of 25
World of Warcraft free 10 day trial.
evil_smiley.gif

Jul 17, 2006 at 9:44 PM Post #21 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by XxATOLxX
World of Warcraft free 10 day trial.
evil_smiley.gif

I mentioned that my brother and I have World of Warcarft(abbreviated to WoW. We were actually GIVEN a second account. What a bargain!)

By the way, I'm not looking at games anymore. I had a chance to get a game for free, since the store my brother was going to had nothing good at it.

Jul 19, 2006 at 12:36 AM Post #23 of 25
I second the recommendation for Guild wars and Factions. Get one, get both, addicted you will be...

Jul 19, 2006 at 1:19 AM Post #24 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by grasshpr
Get one, get both, addicted you will be...

Got one last year, but got rather bored after a couple of weeks. In comparision, the maps in Gothic (II) seemed a lot more fun to explore to me...

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back