PC-->EMU0404-->LittleDot MKIII-->t-amp-->Energy RC10
Feb 6, 2010 at 6:07 PM Post #46 of 50
I'm very interested in picking these rc-10's up. Though has anyone compared them to moniters in the same price range(krk, yamaha, m-audio, fostex)? Just curious if they are the best way to spend $400 without going the DIY route
popcorn.gif

Feb 6, 2010 at 7:16 PM Post #47 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enanthate /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm very interested in picking these rc-10's up. Though has anyone compared them to moniters in the same price range(krk, yamaha, m-audio, fostex)? Just curious if they are the best way to spend $400 without going the DIY route
popcorn.gif

If accuracy is important I believe the energy will be quite a bit closer than the ones you mentioned above. When I heard m-audio, Yamaha, and Krk in the under $400 range I felt all of them to be way off the mark. But lots of folks buy them and like them. so if you have a personal leaning and like one then great go for it, but if you want more accuracy at the $400 price point look at PSB and Energy.

Feb 6, 2010 at 7:52 PM Post #48 of 50
Couldn't have asked for a better response! Being a detail freak, sonic accuracy and neutrality is my top priority. Thanks again.

Feb 6, 2010 at 11:21 PM Post #49 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enanthate /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Being a detail freak, sonic accuracy and neutrality is my top priority. Thanks again.

The RC-10s lean a bit toward the warmer side, but are still generally neutral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back