Paypal Question
Feb 26, 2022 at 7:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Manjay27

New Head-Fier
I appreciate that paying via F&F offers no protection to the buyer, and that the modest fee of G&S is well worth it for the peace of mind that it offers. I wondered, given that I dont pay from a Paypal balance (which is always 0), instead the money comes from my Visa credit card, in the event that a F&F deal went wrong would my credit card not step in and offer some kind of cover? Or does it not work that way when its PP?

Feb 26, 2022 at 7:16 PM Post #2 of 3
I appreciate that paying via F&F offers no protection to the buyer, and that the modest fee of G&S is well worth it for the peace of mind that it offers. I wondered, given that I dont pay from a Paypal balance (which is always 0), instead the money comes from my Visa credit card, in the event that a F&F deal went wrong would my credit card not step in and offer some kind of cover? Or does it not work that way when its PP?
You will be paying a PP fee as the buyer when using F&F payment that uses your credit card not your checking account.

Feb 27, 2022 at 3:50 AM Post #3 of 3
I see, so given that the payment and fee is taken entirely from my credit card, does that mean that they (Barclaycard) will offer buyer protection on private via F&F purchases should anything go wrong? If so, is there any point in using G&S unless you are paying direct from a Paypal balance? Probably I am best to call them and ask later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back