Paying It Forward With Free IEM Give Away
Sep 23, 2020 at 6:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

ricksome

500+ Head-Fier
100_3390 (2).JPG

I hope that I am not breaking any rules. If I am, I apologize in advance. I am giving away everything in the picture above. MEE Case + 2 MEE iem's. JVC + UE +
BSR + Logitech case + many extra tips. I will ship for free to the lower 48 States only. I would like to send these to someone who is not able to participate in this hobby because of $$$ limitations. First person to Private Message me will get these items. I will not ask personal questions. I trust that you want these items but have other obligations first >>>> Remember >>> Lower 48 States only and I will pay for shipping. Best Regards / Rick

Sep 23, 2020 at 7:25 PM Post #3 of 9
That is awesome and very generous of you. Hopefully they go to someone that really needs them.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2020 at 11:32 PM Post #5 of 9
This reminds me of my shaving community over at B&B. Only two places I've seen where people are truly generous like that.

Sep 25, 2020 at 8:45 PM Post #7 of 9
Thank You for the comments. I am truly humbled. I do not have a taker for the original posting.
First person to private message me regardless of your finances will get the iem's and other items in the picture.
Send your address that must be in the lower 48 States. I will pay shipping. Thank You / Rick

Sep 25, 2020 at 9:06 PM Post #8 of 9
This thread is a great idea on so many levels. I am going to go through my IEM herd in the next couple weeks and offer something up to a member in the Head-fi community.

@ricksome thank for getting this going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back