parts for harman kardon 720s
Sep 6, 2008 at 8:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

infinitemonkey

Head-Fier
Okay, so on an impulse I bought a Sansa Clip and a pair of Harman Kardon 720s the other day as musical accompaniment for my doctor mandated walking sesssions (got high blood pressure apparently).

I love the Clip, although the interface is more complicated than it needs to be. I've been told that the sound quality out of it is generally better than an iPod, though. The HKs also sound not bad too my ears with the triple flange tips, as long as I cram them in far enough. This isn't an issue for me because I wear foam ear plugs at night due to the fact that my wif snores like an asthmatic wildebeast.

Anyway, as for my actual question, where can one buy more tips for these earphones. I know I'll wreck or lose one. That's just how I am. And then there's the Etymotic type filters. Is there a convenient place to order parts, or should I just order a different set of earphones and be done.

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

BTW, my my sound preferences tend towards AKG (big Sextett fan here) if that helps at all.

Thanks.

Sep 6, 2008 at 9:34 PM Post #3 of 6
Thanks. Gonna order some now.

The knowledge and wisdom here, not to mention the speed with which it is dispensed, is truly amazing sometimes.

My blood pressure is still nice and low. Well, not any higher anyway.
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks again.

Sep 6, 2008 at 9:48 PM Post #4 of 6
I have to agree with you. There are some very knowledgeable ones here. They have brought me to quite a bit of enlightenment.
smily_headphones1.gif

By the way, for future reference, www.SoundEarphones.com is one of the best places for parts and earphones. Just an absolutely outstanding little company. Superb service and excellent and superb support as well as the lowest prices on everything and it's all factory authorized.

Sep 6, 2008 at 9:56 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by lewislink /img/forum/go_quote.gif
By the way, for future reference, www.SoundEarphones.com is one of the best places for parts and earphones. Just an absolutely outstanding little company. Superb service and excellent and superb support as well as the lowest prices on everything and it's all factory authorized.

Anybody know how they are for shipping up to Canada? Small items (like headphone tips) aren't usually an issue at the border, but some companies don't like to ship north, or want ridiculous shipping fees?

As an addendum, does anybody know anywhere decent to deal with in Canada?

Thanks

Sep 6, 2008 at 10:00 PM Post #6 of 6
Ask Michael, the company owner. You can PM him here and he's among many company people here at Head Fi. Just look for his latest post in the Premier Sponsor forums. I think it's titled "Fall Sale @ SoundEarphones".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back