Part Number for Sennheiser HD600 Grills?
Mar 11, 2007 at 9:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

gtortorella

500+ Head-Fier
Does anyone have the correct part number for Sennheiser HD600 grills? I would like to order a pair. I did not see this part listed at the Sennheiser Web site. I suppose I would have to call and ask for it, but I would need the part number.

Mar 11, 2007 at 10:12 PM Post #2 of 8
Mar 11, 2007 at 10:19 PM Post #3 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by gtortorella /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I found an old thread that mentioned the grills: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...ll+part+number. This thread indicates the part number as being 70211. Does it still take a month or two to receive an order for these?

why don't you try calling and see the ETA...

Mar 11, 2007 at 10:31 PM Post #5 of 8
I ordered mine last week. The next batch of grills should be in the first week of April and the 650 cable will be in 03/19.

Mar 11, 2007 at 11:38 PM Post #6 of 8
Thanks for the replies...

A better question may be: how are the grills taken off? A friend has told me that he took them off with his hands. I tried this, but it seemed very awkward. It was difficult to grip the edge of the grill. It seemed as if I would mark the plastic if I pressed with my nails, and I gather a small screwdriver would definitely dent the plastic. Perhaps I am applying pressure to the wrong area?

Mar 11, 2007 at 11:41 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by gtortorella /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the replies...

A better question may be: how are the grills taken off? A friend has told me that he took them off with his hands. I tried this, but it seemed very awkward. It was difficult to grip the edge of the grill. It seemed as if I would mark the plastic if I pressed with my nails, and I gather a small screwdriver would definitely dent the plastic. Perhaps I am applying pressure to the wrong area?

There's a thread about swapping the grills and if I remember right, the OP used a spoon...that's what I plan to use tomorrow when I get mine!
biggrin.gif

Mar 12, 2007 at 2:49 PM Post #8 of 8
Any other opinions--especially about getting the grills off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back