Panasonic's new earphone, RP-HJE900?
Jun 1, 2008 at 8:01 PM Post #2 of 11
not yet listed on panasonic website and price unannounced.....although good frequency range 6 to 28000...

Jun 1, 2008 at 9:15 PM Post #4 of 11
well the frequency range matters theoretically...

Jun 1, 2008 at 11:53 PM Post #6 of 11
Im curious tthe material of these iems affects sound quality. I have the low end RP-HJ300's and love them to death so these should in theory be better but the price will decide if its worth it. I'd take one for the team and buy them ASAP and post my thoughts.

Jun 6, 2008 at 3:43 AM Post #8 of 11
and that means what in dollors?

Dec 8, 2009 at 12:51 AM Post #10 of 11
I like the fact that it has user replaceable cables. Once the warranty expires, if anything happens to the cable, it can be easily replaced. Can't wait to hear what people think of them.

Jan 7, 2010 at 11:36 PM Post #11 of 11
I just received mine from J&R tonight and I'm listening to them now. They are well made, sturdy, comfortable, and fun. I'm really enjoying them. When the excitement of the newness factor wears off, I think that I'll still like it. I only wish it had a microphone in the cable for use with my smartphone.
But why is the the Y split down so low? And the metal sliding ring has a large diameter is somewhat loose, but actually doesn't seem to slide down the cable freely on it's own though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back