Panasonic RP-HTF600-s
Feb 29, 2012 at 9:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

SSZ3RK4n4tor

New Head-Fier
Just received them today from amazon.com after a long wait have had them out of the box for about 2+ hours. Listened to them out of the box was not immediately amazed by the sound. Let them burn in only for a couple of hours before giving them another listen still Meh, but after leaving them alone for another few minutes BLAOW!! What i had been looking for came to life The BASS in my FACE BAM!!!!! Which previously i was not impressed but now after just a few very short burnin's everything sounds good and i swear that as i listen they open up more and more on every level. I am for sure very happy with them absolutely no disappointment Overall Sound stage is really good.

Listened to just about anything essential to put A new pair of HP's through the trials.

Overall happy :)

Mar 1, 2012 at 1:17 AM Post #2 of 2

Quote:
Just received them today from amazon.com after a long wait have had them out of the box for about 2+ hours. Listened to them out of the box was not immediately amazed by the sound. Let them burn in only for a couple of hours before giving them another listen still Meh, but after leaving them alone for another few minutes BLAOW!! What i had been looking for came to life The BASS in my FACE BAM!!!!! Which previously i was not impressed but now after just a few very short burnin's everything sounds good and i swear that as i listen they open up more and more on every level. I am for sure very happy with them absolutely no disappointment Overall Sound stage is really good.
Listened to just about anything essential to put A new pair of HP's through the trials.
Overall happy :)

Velour ear pads for the HTF600 (Beyerdynamic EDT 200 Velour ear pads) $20-$25.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back