Panasonic PCDPs on Audiocubes?
Sep 16, 2006 at 11:15 PM Post #2 of 3
TAF94,

The reason I found your post is because I was looking for feedback on the sl-ct720. I'm looking for a pdcp as well and my local Circuit City (CC) has the sl-ct720 on clearance for $55. I did not see the sl-ct720 on-line so you'll probably have to check stores.

Do you kow for certain it has line out? I was looking at all CC's pdcp's and they are in clamshell packages so it is hard to tell. I didn't see line-out listed as a feature (but I didn't take my glasses with me, either). I was looking at Circuit City and Best Buy to see if they had any pdcp's with line out - for whenever I get around to building a headphone amp.

I hope this helps.

RickH

Sep 17, 2006 at 1:54 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by RickH
TAF94,

The reason I found your post is because I was looking for feedback on the sl-ct720. I'm looking for a pdcp as well and my local Circuit City (CC) has the sl-ct720 on clearance for $55. I did not see the sl-ct720 on-line so you'll probably have to check stores.

Do you kow for certain it has line out? I was looking at all CC's pdcp's and they are in clamshell packages so it is hard to tell. I didn't see line-out listed as a feature (but I didn't take my glasses with me, either). I was looking at Circuit City and Best Buy to see if they had any pdcp's with line out - for whenever I get around to building a headphone amp.

I hope this helps.

RickH

None of the Panasonic pcdp's sold in the USA have line-outs. That's why I'm looking at the ones on Audiocubes.com. They have line-out and optical outs.
If you see the Panasonic sl-ct579v for sale at cc I would grab that one. I have it and it's really good. -No line-out tho of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back