Panasonic htx7?
Oct 30, 2006 at 11:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

stewtheking

Headphoneus Supremus
A friend of mine is in Japan. He picked up a pair of headphones purely on style, the panasonic htx7. Looks-wise these are absolutely stunning. I love the retro look. His sonic review was basically they've got plenty of bass and sound clearer than iBuds.

Anybody here tried them?

Oct 31, 2006 at 12:06 AM Post #2 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by stewtheking
His sonic review was basically they've got plenty of bass and sound clearer than iBuds.

Wow, that's impressive. :p

Jokes aside, they do look pretty cool/different. A quick Froogle search shows you could get a pair for $35, not too bad for the style. I wonder how they sound, too.

Oct 31, 2006 at 1:09 AM Post #3 of 12
I was gunna get one and probably will.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Guess the new upcoming audio-technica cans will have to wait...

Oct 31, 2006 at 1:24 AM Post #5 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsjong
I was gunna get one and probably will.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Guess the new upcoming audio-technica cans will have to wait...

[size=xx-small]I thought you are done, nick[/size]. upcoming? the sj series?

Mar 31, 2007 at 2:47 AM Post #9 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim McC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How's the ear room in that baby? How deep are the cups? Comfort?

Very compact. I would say the size of the donut and cup are very similar to Sony Eggos. It's definately circumaural. Not so bad in isolation as well. Really excellent fit and finish as well as that cool glossy finish on the cups. My ears are average size and these fons snug around my ears. Headband pressure is ideal, but slightly loose. I can't imagine after extensive and long use though. I always had problem with the pleather donuts or cushions...Sweat around ears are not so comfy after 2+ hours use. Your ears will get hot, because it's closed design with pleather cushions obviously. Only gripe is its portability due to non-foldable headband.

Oct 23, 2012 at 12:01 PM Post #12 of 12
great bang for buck, and also mods are easy to perform on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back