Pana 780 returned...
Jan 12, 2002 at 5:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

a1leyez0nm3

1000+ Head-Fier
I have a problem. My 780's cover is really loose, and the remote doesn't work.. so I take it in the first time, they fix remote, no fix cover..
mad.gif
. then, cover gets reallly loose, I get
confused.gif
and remote breaks again
mad.gif
confused.gif
frown.gif
. I take it back and I tell them I want to get a sony. They, (Magnolia Hi-Fi), want to help, but some legal Pana stuff won't let them, and I have to send it to service for repairs and to see if I can trade. No trade, I bought a 2-year warranty, and they are trying to CHARGE ME NOW FOR REPAIRS. they ignore the remote this time, they want $40 for cover, and I want a different one or my money. What should I do!!
confused.gif
frown.gif
I just want a pcdp with a nice remote and won't break
frown.gif
frown.gif
confused.gif
I am thinking about just using my old Sony from 1996 and getting a remote for it, but no anti-skip and doesn't play many burnt cds. Or, throw some car money at a minidisc player, or sony EJ925. I am pretty much stuck with the 780, I don't know if I can plead with them to get some money or a decent pcdp. This makes me confused. I don't really want to spend too much money, because I have to save for car and college, and I don't have any hours at my work
frown.gif
. I might go in and talk to them tomorrow. I don't know. What do you guys think? I am getting sick of crappy cdps and difficult people and repair places.
confused.gif
frown.gif
Does anyone know if the remote for the 925 works with my D-T405 (1996 model)? Any idea? The remote for my friends pmdp works with it, but I am wondering about the screen working, and the backlight. And how much it would cost and yaadadadadadad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back