Paintball-fi
Feb 25, 2014 at 1:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

gamefreak054

100+ Head-Fier
I thought I would give this a shot. I have been getting the paintball itch lately and do not really have the cash to do so. I figured why not talk about it? Anyways I have become strictly a pump player after owning a lot of electronic guns. Here are the two guns currently in my possession. Feel free to post yours.

Feb 25, 2014 at 12:01 PM Post #3 of 5
Completely agree. I also seem to get in a rhythm with a pump gun more so then any other gun. I also play modified stock class sometimes with the CCM cram n jam, which is tons of fun and saves you even more paint. I like the aiming of just having an tube on top instead of a hopper. The 10rd tube even makes the 100rd hoppers feel so heavy.

Nice pumps btw. I figured there would be other paintball players on here, but not a pump player. We can be a rare breed sometimes.

The only thing holding me back from going out right now is all this snow, and I have to buy a new membership along with re-hydroing two tanks (one needs a new reg on top of that).

Mar 17, 2014 at 6:42 PM Post #4 of 5
uk paintballer here, tried getting into pump with the empire sniper new release but the uk pump pump scene is non existent ... shame really as i really enjoyed running round with one. now im just using a luxe :)

Mar 17, 2014 at 9:28 PM Post #5 of 5
  uk paintballer here, tried getting into pump with the empire sniper new release but the uk pump pump scene is non existent ... shame really as i really enjoyed running round with one. now im just using a luxe :)

I had a luxe... actually 3 of them (I spent a little too much time in the PBN BST forums lol). I actually liked the ever so hated Vapor more. I am actually not a competitive player either. I just liked having really good gear and I was good at flipping them. I switched to pump because to be honest I was having more fun. It is entirely a love/hate thing. I have seen players who will touch nothing but a pump and players who tried pump and hated it.

All I know is by playing pump it does get people curious about the style. I swear I nearly converted half our field to pump. I know there were 3 or so players beside me and my brother who would play pump when we would play. There were also a bunch of regulars and refs that were interested in picking it up.

Also I found it kinda interesting how many people did not even realize I was playing pump the entire day. Its interesting when a teammate comes up and asks me to lane for them. I just kind of look at them funny and say "uhhh".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back