Pages will not load in Chrome
Nov 21, 2011 at 1:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

bixby

Headphoneus Supremus
Having issues with headfi pages not loading in chrome over the last week of so.  Works fine then all of a sudden when I try to load a new window all the headfi windows go completely white with no content whatsoever.  When trying to reload any of them I get messages at the bottom of the screen like:  waiting for : www.head-fi.org, www.ally.com, www.google-analytics.com.

Only way out of it is to shut down chrome and loose all my open tabs.  When I copy the addresses into Firefox tabs no problem.

Anyone have any ideas what is happening?

Nov 21, 2011 at 3:48 PM Post #3 of 5
Hi Joe:

Running Chrome 15.0.874.121 m  wiht Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium Service pack 1

Funny, I could not even enter this page on it yet when I opened a new tab just a  minute after that attempt it worked.

Nov 21, 2011 at 4:50 PM Post #4 of 5
Chrome dev channel (version 17.0.942.0) is working fine, if you want to switch to that. I almost never have problems with it on any website.

Have you tried all the usual maintenance stuff? Cleared browser cache, deleted cookies, that sort of thing?

Nov 21, 2011 at 5:01 PM Post #5 of 5
yes did that yesterday deleted everything form beginning of time.  Did that in response to google search pages coming up in french.  also re-booted gateway and router.  

Funny I can now click on headfi notification email link and get white unloaded page but can copy the link into a new tab and it loads.  Weird.

Time to close and restart Chrome, that usually fixes for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back