Paganfest USA, American Metalheads take notice
Dec 16, 2007 at 1:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Zarathustra19

1000+ Head-Fier
Anyone planning on going to what is possibly the best metal tour to hit American Shores in decades? Paganfest is going to feature Ensiferum, Turisas, Tyr, and Eluveitie. It's going to be a crazy show if you've ever heard any of these guys. If I can get a ride to Virginia, I'm so in. 20 bucks? Wow.

So, any of my fellow metalheads going? Any of you from around the globe ever seen any of these bands in person?

Get excited!

flyer.php

MySpace.com - Pagan Fest USA - Death Metal / Black Metal / Metal - www.myspace.com/paganfestusa

Dec 16, 2007 at 6:26 AM Post #3 of 10
Love Ensiferum. Too bad I live nowhere near Virginia
frown.gif

Dec 16, 2007 at 4:11 PM Post #6 of 10
USA unfortunately gets the small crumbs off the table as far as metal concerts go, ever see the band line-up for the major 3 day european open air concerts like Wacken Germany or Tuska Finland? Still good to see at least a few groups coming over here

I was listening to Ensiferum yesterday and was a bit disappointed, not as good as I remembered when first purchased (I have all 3 albums) and seems a bit too much like power metal to me now......definitely better than 99% of USA metal now but I much prefer groups like:
Moonsorrow
Thyrfing
Manegarm
Vintersorg
Windir
etc

I have Turisas "Varangian Way", will have to give it a listen again.

Dec 17, 2007 at 12:27 AM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cousin Patty /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Love Ensiferum. Too bad I live nowhere near Virginia
frown.gif

Its actually all over the country, I think there's probably a stop near you. Check the myspace for show dates and locations.

Dec 17, 2007 at 1:57 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarathustra19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its actually all over the country, I think there's probably a stop near you. Check the myspace for show dates and locations.

Ha! Awesome. Theyre coming to my town! I may finally get my chance to meet Ensiferum's hot keyboard player, Meiju.

Oh yeah and to listen to the music...
biggrin.gif

Dec 17, 2007 at 3:23 AM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by vvs_75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
WOW! Thats great I am in, if nothing happens! Thanks for the post!

Look forward to seeing you there vvs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back