Pads for V-Moda Crossfade M-80
Mar 26, 2022 at 6:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Axchisler

Head-Fier
So I did a bit of searching and all I could find that were suggested would fit are the Bose OE2/OE2i. Any other places I can check? I only paid about $28 for the sardine cans so I really don't want to break the bank, I don't want a pair of stale mini doughnuts either..... Ideas?

Thanks much!

Mar 26, 2022 at 7:37 PM Post #2 of 9
So I did a bit of searching and all I could find that were suggested would fit are the Bose OE2/OE2i. Any other places I can check? I only paid about $28 for the sardine cans so I really don't want to break the bank, I don't want a pair of stale mini doughnuts either..... Ideas?

Thanks much!
Do you own the M-80? How do they sound. They are on ear?

Mar 27, 2022 at 10:55 AM Post #3 of 9
Do you own the M-80? How do they sound. They are on ear?
I don't have them yet, I found a set really cheap on eBay and thought what the hell, since I found the "over ear" set at a good price I'll give these a try too. I think the pins are broken on one of the ear pads so I'm trying to track some down. Yes the M-80's are "on ear."

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2022 at 3:15 AM Post #8 of 9
How did the Crossfade 1 work out for you?

Well they're like brand new which is nice. They're a little veiled compared to what I'm used to, Hifiman Sundara, HE560, HE400i, but with just a little EQ like you suggested they sound really nice. A few guys over at ASR thought I should have went with the K371 but I already picked up the V-Moda. They've been shipped and her B-day is the 20th so hopefully next week I should know how she likes them :L3000:.

Apr 14, 2022 at 4:37 AM Post #9 of 9
Well they're like brand new which is nice. They're a little veiled compared to what I'm used to, Hifiman Sundara, HE560, HE400i, but with just a little EQ like you suggested they sound really nice. A few guys over at ASR thought I should have went with the K371 but I already picked up the V-Moda. They've been shipped and her B-day is the 20th so hopefully next week I should know how she likes them :L3000:.
I own the HE-400i. Not bad HP'S at all. You are correct after eq the CFW1 do sound similar to the Sennheiser 58X which I also own, but the Crossfade 1 are way more detailed with a much better frequency range. I think she'll enjoy the bluetooth feature with wireless microphone also. Have a great day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back