Pack HD 25 Light for travel?
Mar 30, 2023 at 6:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Shirtsleeves1793

New Head-Fier
I was about to buy these, but I realized they don't fold up and don't come with a case. I plan to use them when I travel - not on buses, planes, trains, etc. but once I'm safely wherever I'm staying - hotel, Airbnb, etc. Any recommendations on how to pack them? Or are they sturdy enough that I can just throw them in my backpack and not worry about it?

Mar 30, 2023 at 7:40 PM Post #2 of 3
I have not owned these but they don't look like the most durable Senns based on their headband construction.

My guess is they wouldn't hold up well just being tossed in a pack... If it were me, something like a slappa or other hard case is how I'd travel them.

Mar 31, 2023 at 4:26 PM Post #3 of 3
I have not owned these but they don't look like the most durable Senns based on their headband construction.

My guess is they wouldn't hold up well just being tossed in a pack... If it were me, something like a slappa or other hard case is how I'd travel them.
Thanks. I ended up going with the regular HD 25's, which counterintuitively seem like they may be the more portable option, for my purposes. (Also found them at a reseller I trust paired with what looks like a good headphone case.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back