PA2V2 - power pack
May 5, 2009 at 11:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Fred_fred2004

Member of the Trade: Fred_fred2004 (Ebay Store)
I have a friend who has one of these little amps, she has lost the plug pack to recharge it, does anyone know the voltage and pin out ,its fairly low and I don't want to fry anything by plugging in the wrong voltage
thanks
FRED

May 5, 2009 at 11:49 PM Post #2 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred_fred2004 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a friend who has one of these little amps, she has lost the plug pack to recharge it, does anyone know the voltage and pin out ,its fairly low and I don't want to fry anything by plugging in the wrong voltage
thanks
FRED

You should be able to get one at Radioshack/The Source. I'd contact Gary first though.

May 5, 2009 at 11:53 PM Post #3 of 6
I dont even use it. I just open the amp and fast charge the batteries for 15 minutes, let them cool down, pop em back in and go.

May 5, 2009 at 11:54 PM Post #4 of 6
Just ask Gary. He's sure to tell you.

May 6, 2009 at 12:04 AM Post #5 of 6
Fred, here you go:
Website
THE AC ADAPTER - The main purpose of the AC adapter is to recharge the batteries inside the amplifier, and to power the amp when being used from an AC source.

There are many different AC power systems around the world. If you ordered an amplifier which did not include the 110 volt AC adapter the good news is that any adapter with the following features can also be used:

Output Voltage: 3 Volts DC
Output Current: 200 Milliamps or greater
Plug Size: A 2.5mm male mono plug with a Negative Tip polarity.

May 6, 2009 at 1:28 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by zkool448 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fred, here you go:
Website
THE AC ADAPTER - The main purpose of the AC adapter is to recharge the batteries inside the amplifier, and to power the amp when being used from an AC source.

There are many different AC power systems around the world. If you ordered an amplifier which did not include the 110 volt AC adapter the good news is that any adapter with the following features can also be used:

Output Voltage: 3 Volts DC
Output Current: 200 Milliamps or greater
Plug Size: A 2.5mm male mono plug with a Negative Tip polarity.

Thanks you're a champion
normal_smile .gif

cheers
FRED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back