PA2V2 gettin on nerves
Feb 1, 2006 at 4:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

megawzrd

500+ Head-Fier
Man this PA2V2 is gettin on my nerves...its been like 4 days I have been running it for at least 10 hours a day probably 12 since I run it while I have been burning in my dt990s. I probably have about 40-45 hours on it.

I know NiMH batteries aren't "supposed" to develop memory but I like to charge from "zero" anyways. The damn thing just keeps on going
confused.gif
. Its kinda funny...just thought I'd share.
biggrin.gif

Feb 1, 2006 at 4:47 AM Post #2 of 10
and going...and going...and going

Feb 1, 2006 at 4:50 AM Post #4 of 10
All the love in the world for that amp. It's made trips a breeze for music listening - you can charge it at the beginning of a week-long trip and have no worries about it running low before you get back, even if you listen 10 hours a day. Killer design.

Feb 1, 2006 at 5:59 AM Post #6 of 10
Same thought here about my PA2V2, I used it so many hours since I purchased it few weeks ago, I lost the count. But it is still keep going. I even left it on all night long but its battery is still good to go. Meanwhile, my other battery run amp is getting several charges already. I don't know how Gary designed this amp but it sure uses its battery life most conservatively. One set of rechargeable batteries inside the amp will last forever at this rate.

Feb 1, 2006 at 10:27 AM Post #9 of 10
Yeah I just received my PA2v2 Monday and it's been on non-stop since then with no hint of the 2x 2500 mAh AA's giving out. I've never seen a device with marathon battery life like this O_o

EDIT: Also, first post. Welcome to me ^^;

Feb 1, 2006 at 2:00 PM Post #10 of 10
Same here... This thing hasn't gone dead on me yet. It's nice not to have to carry around batteries or have to tear it appart when you need to change the batteries.
smily_headphones1.gif

It's just as convenient as the new DAPs with their rechargable Lithium Ion batteries and charging cables.
smily_headphones1.gif
It's a great design for the low cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back