Over the ear hooks/guides for IEM cable help
Jun 23, 2021 at 4:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

BenKatz

100+ Head-Fier
Hey Guys

Anyone knows where I can find (if there is such a thing) some rubber or silicone hooks that i can insert into my IEM cable to use it comfortably over the ear? Or even a good DUI method to create it?

I've got a cable I really like, but it doesn't have those over the ear-shaped "sleeves", and it's a bit annoying when the cable is dangling behind my ear and itching me.

thanks!

Jun 23, 2021 at 4:42 AM Post #2 of 4
Hey Guys

Anyone knows where I can find (if there is such a thing) some rubber or silicone hooks that i can insert into my IEM cable to use it comfortably over the ear? Or even a good DUI method to create it?

I've got a cable I really like, but it doesn't have those over the ear-shaped "sleeves", and it's a bit annoying when the cable is dangling behind my ear and itching me.

thanks!

Amazon:​

Cosmos 4 Pairs Removable Soft Silicone Earphone Hook Holder Sports Ear Hook Earphone Wire Cable Hanger Earclip for Sports Earphone Headset​

Jun 23, 2021 at 5:20 AM Post #3 of 4

Amazon:​

Cosmos 4 Pairs Removable Soft Silicone Earphone Hook Holder Sports Ear Hook Earphone Wire Cable Hanger Earclip for Sports Earphone Headset​

THANKS MAN!

Ordered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back