Over ear headphones for $50-$150
Jul 4, 2013 at 12:39 PM Post #16 of 19
I never said I wanted less bass, it just wasn't important to have headphones like the Beats with booming bass that overtakes the rest. So I'm fine with a regular amount of bass, I just don't want anything that's bass-enhanced or anything like that.

Then Creative Live is good, both looking and sound,I think

Jul 4, 2013 at 12:53 PM Post #17 of 19
I'm leaning towards the Citiscape Uptowns, because other than the cable they seem to be everything I like (plus they look cool too), but I'm still figuring it out. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Jul 5, 2013 at 5:15 AM Post #18 of 19
Quote:
I'm leaning towards the Citiscape Uptowns, because other than the cable they seem to be everything I like (plus they look cool too), but I'm still figuring it out. Thanks for all the suggestions.

The Uptowns are GREAT! they have a smooth and warm sound signature, but lack in bass. Overall, the Uptowns are one of my favorite Headphones from Philips.

Jul 5, 2013 at 5:43 AM Post #19 of 19
You can find some Beyerdynamic DT770s used in the FS forums, I would recommend those in that price range. They're closed and isolate well, they're also really REALLY comfortable. The sound is a little bass heavy, but the sound is great compared to many other over ear closed headphones in that price range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back