Over Ear Headphones...$200 max.
Feb 28, 2020 at 8:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Nick63

100+ Head-Fier
Looking for closed over ear headphones that are wireless, but have optional wired ability is good. Mostly used indoors, but light enough for use with light biking or jogging. Fed by a Samsung S8 smartphone.

Feb 28, 2020 at 9:32 PM Post #2 of 2
Looking for closed over ear headphones that are wireless, but have optional wired ability is good. Mostly used indoors, but light enough for use with light biking or jogging. Fed by a Samsung S8 smartphone.

Hi,

I'm not sure if you're interested in ANC or not. You may want to check out rtings.com and see their stability/sports ratings for the over ears that they have tested. I think they also have a best headphones for working out list.

https://www.rtings.com/headphones/reviews/best/over-ear-headphones-working-out

Given your price range, I can say that I use the JBL E65BTNC during exercise walking and they are fairly tight and stable. I also drive/feed them with the same phone you're using and have no issues. They've been replaced by the JBL Live 650 model which isn't as good ANC wise but if that is not that important then they seem fairly similar. Other choices could be the Plantronics Backbeat Go 810, the Sennheiser PXC 550 or Sennheiser HD 4.5.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back