Over-Ear cans good for listening Rock/Metal, while traveling (not for home use).My budget is of around $300 US.
Jan 29, 2014 at 8:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Jbertran

New Head-Fier
Well, this is my first post, and I'm not sure how to start to be honest. I'm no audiophile at all, but I do love both listening and playing music, and appreciate the quality of a good set of headphones. For a while I have been looking for a good, over-ear headphone, for which I have a budget of around $300 dollars.

The vast majority of music that I listen to goes around rock and metal, and because of that I have considered Grado, but as my primary use will be for air traveling, I need something both comfortable (that I can wear for a few hours) and noise reducing/cancelling. My first choice at this point is the Bose qc15, but I might be looking for something a little more stylish, and perhaps more oriented towards rock and metal, if there is.

To summarize, I'm looking for something with good sound, noting that noise reduction/cancelling, comfort, portability and style are my primary concerns. My budget, as I mentioned before, is around $300 dollars.

I will really appreciate all suggestions and comments!!

Jan 29, 2014 at 11:50 PM Post #2 of 3
Hi,

You should consider Yamaha HPH Pro 400.

Best Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back