Over 60
Jul 27, 2002 at 8:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

LTUCCI1924

Headphoneus Supremus
HI all;
So now I am over 60 years old and still going strong. Because of this forum I have great sound both main and portable and have an intress that only this forum could give me and feel of some use to the forum with my limited knolage of high-fi that might help out some one. This forum also gives me something to do if only read other post. I cant say enough about how much this place means to me. So I would like to thank JUDE and all the Moderaters plus of course all the members new and old young and old for letting me be a member here and have a place to go and enjoy my self. Thank you all for putting up with my typing and spelling and any other thing I might do or get wrong. Thanks again. LOU

Jul 27, 2002 at 8:50 PM Post #2 of 8
Your voice is welcome. Hope you are here fpr quite a long time Lou. DOn't worry too much about the spelling, anyway I think it is getting better with age.

Jul 27, 2002 at 8:51 PM Post #3 of 8
Lou, I always enjoy reading your posts, and hope you stick around here for a long time!
cool.gif
cool.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jul 27, 2002 at 9:47 PM Post #4 of 8
See you at 120 stronger and stronger...Nice to have you with us
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jul 27, 2002 at 11:22 PM Post #5 of 8
Welcome to the 3 score and then some club.

Not as good as I once was, but as good once as I ever was.

Jul 28, 2002 at 1:48 AM Post #8 of 8
Glad to have you here!
I am also a horrible speller. (and two finger typist)
If I have a long post I usually type it in word and run a spell check first before pasting it into the post.
Even so, we still know what you are saying and that is the most important thing.

smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back