OVC TC20 IEM $19 holiday sale
Dec 3, 2007 at 12:02 AM Post #16 of 33
At this price I just had to give them a try.

Dec 8, 2007 at 4:09 PM Post #17 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nankai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
On sale price: $19.

Shipping to worldwide. Effective before new year.

To me this reads as $19 including worldwide shipping but when I add it to my cart on your site $15 shipping is added for a total of $34. Is shipping supposed to included or not???

Dec 8, 2007 at 4:34 PM Post #18 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by elnero /img/forum/go_quote.gif
To me this reads as $19 including worldwide shipping but when I add it to my cart on your site $15 shipping is added for a total of $34. Is shipping supposed to included or not???

Shipping is not included.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Dec 11, 2007 at 8:08 PM Post #20 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben Hudson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm... for $19 these are a killer deal. But add on $15 for shipping to this rainy little island and they are not quite so good, but worth serious thought, methinks.

$15 ship to worldwide is not expensive. $3 ship to US 50 states.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Dec 11, 2007 at 8:41 PM Post #21 of 33
Oh, it's by no means expensive, don't get me wrong. I'll probably still go for them, as I can't see myself getting anything so good for the price.

There is a certain risk as I can't really afford these until Christmas. I bet I forget before then.

Out of interest, how much are they normally?

Dec 11, 2007 at 9:44 PM Post #22 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben Hudson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh, it's by no means expensive, don't get me wrong. I'll probably still go for them, as I can't see myself getting anything so good for the price.

There is a certain risk as I can't really afford these until Christmas. I bet I forget before then.

Out of interest, how much are they normally?

Before the holiday sale, they retail for $39 at head-direct.com

Dec 16, 2007 at 11:15 PM Post #23 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Man, this is a great deal! I wished I had not purchased the Super.Fi 3's.
mad.gif

You eat $19 for breakfast. If you think it's a great deal then buying other headphones shouldn't stop you
tongue.gif

Dec 17, 2007 at 6:58 PM Post #24 of 33
whats the postage fee to Australia?

Dec 24, 2007 at 11:44 PM Post #26 of 33
yeah and why didn't you mention another +$15 if you buy 2 which makes no sense
so i was considering buying 2 buy $30 for shipping?

Dec 25, 2007 at 3:55 AM Post #27 of 33
This is a "Paid For" MOT thread. If you have a complaint (I think that's what the last post was) please PM the MOT. I am going to erase these 2 posts in a couple of days.
I don't understand how anyone can complain about a $40 headphone for $19.00 no matter what the shipping is. No one has to buy something if they don't feel it's a good deal.
confused.gif
People spend more for a couple of packs of cigarettes.

Dec 25, 2007 at 8:10 PM Post #28 of 33
I am ordering 2. I changed the quantity on the head-direct page and choose to pay through paypal. Just FYI for the MOT, on the paypal site it just had the final price but an additional quantity selection of 1. I'm sure that I will still get my 2 pair, but as I said, just FYI.

Jan 5, 2008 at 1:21 AM Post #30 of 33
I listened to my gf's the other night for a few seconds (the other pair is a gift for her sister). I liked them and they were an absolute steal at $19. I would have gotten 4 pair if I had had the money.
frown.gif
I will listen to them more (hopefully) when I get her her Zen this weekend. They did sound like they would "mature" quite a bit when properly burnt in. I can't wait to hear what they sound like at 100 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back