OUT NOW: Shanling UP - A Hi-Res, MFI-Certified, USB-C, MINI-DAC/AMP with ES9018K2M + MAX97220A
Jan 3, 2017 at 11:55 PM Post #77 of 221
Dude, I know. First they said delivery on Dec. 30th. Then Dec. 31st. Then today. Then tomorrow. Then today. I'm so confused!?!

I hope DHL plays nice with my incoming Rose Cappuccino Mk. II delivery. I have a pretty tight deadline for moving, so if its late its gonna cause me some serious headaches.

Anywho, I hope this dang situation gets resolved for you.

Jan 4, 2017 at 4:02 AM Post #80 of 221
That's sounds unusual. DHL most likely has your package. That happened to me once before. Except that it was USPS.

I had a horrible experience with USPS where they said the package was delivered but I hadn't received it. After interminable calls through their stupidly automated call centers and then with their closest office rep, all I could get is that they were certain that they delivered it and that they had no further responsibility whatsoever. I was furious, until a week and a half later guess what magically showed up in my mailbox? Obviously they never apologized and the rep faked ignorance after I called him back but I don't think I would ever use USPS again if given the choice.

Anyhoo, DHL is generally far more professional, I'm sure your package is coming soon!

Jan 4, 2017 at 2:27 PM Post #82 of 221
I sure hope it shows up. Sucks if I have to order and wait even longer
frown.gif

I was just reminded of an incident I had during the shipment of my 11 Neo. Turns out they tried to deliver it to a different house because the address wasn't too legible. Perhaps calling and asking if they have anything still there with your name on it might help?

Jan 4, 2017 at 11:51 PM Post #83 of 221
I was just reminded of an incident I had during the shipment of my 11 Neo. Turns out they tried to deliver it to a different house because the address wasn't too legible. Perhaps calling and asking if they have anything still there with your name on it might help?

I've got a DHL Rep working on it for me. Supposed to hear back by Friday. Fingers crossed :fingers_crossed:

Jan 5, 2017 at 1:05 AM Post #84 of 221
I've got a DHL Rep working on it for me. Supposed to hear back by Friday. Fingers crossed :fingers_crossed:

Nice! Hope it works out. I might have to do that as well with my shipment, since it appears to be going to the wrong region.

Jan 6, 2017 at 3:51 PM Post #87 of 221
As we all are. :D   The earliest you can expect something is probably late next week from nmatheis or end of the month from me if I can manage to find it in stock here.

Mine has gone AWOL. I'm afraid I might've been a victim of package theft. Working with DHL to try and sort things out...

Jan 6, 2017 at 4:25 PM Post #88 of 221
Mine has gone AWOL. I'm afraid I might've been a victim of package theft. Working with DHL to try and sort things out...

If that is the case, that absolutely sucks...and I hope they find the person(s)...

Jan 8, 2017 at 9:31 PM Post #90 of 221
That's weird.. doesn't DHL require signature for delivery? It would seem more likely to me that they maybe delivered it to the wrong address or lost it in a warehouse..

Yes, I digitally signed for it just like have many, many times in the past figuring either my wife would be there to receive it or that it would be at my back door waiting for me. Looks like I got burned this time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back