Ottawa Regional meet - September 2015 - respond here
Jan 22, 2016 at 3:19 AM Post #151 of 154
Hi guys im in japan and dropped by e-earphones in akihabara..... this place makes you wanna slap your momma in the back its so good. They literally have everything on demo for you to try. I stayed in that store for 4 hours before my girlfriend looked reallllllly annoyed. They have literally every ciem to over ear. Both used or brand new for sale. Did i mention for demo also? I wanted to by something so bad... instead i decided to save some money and change up my collection completely. Just get a sick ass pair of ciems. Im here for another 3 weeks.... so maybe ill break and something anyway.....

Jan 23, 2016 at 8:22 PM Post #152 of 154
Awesome, that must be amazing. If you see any Manga for the Anime Fairytale if you pick up one and I'll pay you back. My daughter is obsessed with Japan an that particular Anime. We have a hard time finding anything here at all. I was reading about the Audio 64 U12 and it sounds stunning, Let me know if you get to hear any of their gear. I did manage get an Onkyo DP-X1. Quite nice. Travel safe and have a blast there buddy.

Jan 25, 2016 at 5:41 AM Post #153 of 154
yeah i know fairytale! ill try to find something.... but i doubt ill be able to find anything in english.... if japanese version is alright with her, ill pick that up. and ill definitely check out audio 64 u12 thanks for the tip. lemme know about the manga

Jan 25, 2016 at 9:32 AM Post #154 of 154
  yeah i know fairytale! ill try to find something.... but i doubt ill be able to find anything in english.... if japanese version is alright with her, ill pick that up. and ill definitely check out audio 64 u12 thanks for the tip. lemme know about the manga

Japanese is fine, she is trying to learn Japanese so she can look at the English version of the manga online and compare it to the Japanese version. I have no idea if they are small or inexpensive, but if you can pick up a few that would rule the known universe. Thanks Dan, you're the man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back