Ottawa Meet Late Summer?
Jun 28, 2006 at 3:50 AM Post #91 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt_Carter
Looks like I'm going to be here. So I'm there whether you'll have me or not.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Although I hope I’m welcome.
frown.gif
confused.gif

You'll only be welcome if you bring your GS-1 (to hook up to my GS-1000's)!
evil_smiley.gif

Jul 7, 2006 at 4:03 PM Post #93 of 101
Considering Montreal Head-Fi crowd is KIA/MIA this may be the closest meet I can attend.

Anyone else from Quebec (esp. Montreal area) or east of Ottawa planning to go? Perhaps we can carpool or make some sort of collective arrangements.

Unfortunately I do not have any real equipment or experience/wisdom to bring ... I guess the Zhaolu D2 will have to do
tongue.gif

Jul 7, 2006 at 6:19 PM Post #94 of 101
Sorry for posting so late, I've started a new job and I've been working ridiculous hours.

Because of work, I am not unable to attend pretty well anytime before November, each weekend I work until just after mid November. If we tried for a Christmas meet I could still try to organize it, but for this one, I will have to regrettably withdraw any efforts of setting this up. Sorry folks, but my fam has gotta eat!

Jul 7, 2006 at 6:24 PM Post #95 of 101
Sorry to hear that Zanth. I hope your new job is treating you well at least.
wink.gif

Jul 7, 2006 at 6:31 PM Post #96 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth
Sorry for posting so late, I've started a new job and I've been working ridiculous hours.

Because of work, I am not unable to attend pretty well anytime before November, each weekend I work until just after mid November. If we tried for a Christmas meet I could still try to organize it, but for this one, I will have to regrettably withdraw any efforts of setting this up. Sorry folks, but my fam has gotta eat!

I regrettably have to join Zanth and bow out as well. I will likely be out of the country when the meet takes place as it stands currently.

Jul 7, 2006 at 7:38 PM Post #97 of 101
This sucks.. Plus side, November is the month of my Birthday
biggrin.gif

Jul 7, 2006 at 8:14 PM Post #99 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhydon
Hey Jay, would you want to host a late summer National Canadian meet?

We'll see.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 21, 2006 at 8:31 AM Post #100 of 101
Guess im missing it again.

Exams at U of T finish after aug 18th. After screwing up the calculus test today, (partly due to frequent visits to this website), i cant afford to go anywhere before the exam.

Jul 23, 2006 at 8:06 AM Post #101 of 101
Even though the official meet may be off, I'm open for spending a couple hours swapping gear with one or two others sometime. PM me anytime if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back