Ottawa Dealers
Oct 1, 2007 at 1:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

MarineLand

Head-Fier
I just got here to study about a month ago and I think it's nice that there's a few dealers around however prices seem to be off the charts (350$ for 595s with a Canadian dollar that's currently at par... What)

any suggestions online or off

Oct 2, 2007 at 2:13 PM Post #3 of 5
the issue has been talked about in the past. Canadian MSRP for headphones was always too high and now with the dollar at par, the difference is ridiculous.

I'd say find the headphone you want, and import it from the US. There are lots of sponsor dealers of this forum that have Canadian friendly shipping rates and methods.

I haven't bought a headphone in Canada for a while now....everybody I buy comes from the US or Audiocubes (for other Japanese models)

Oct 2, 2007 at 2:20 PM Post #4 of 5
I always bought my headphones via the US of A and rarely got any problem doing so. This is your best bet.

Oct 2, 2007 at 7:52 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by warpdriver /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the issue has been talked about in the past. Canadian MSRP for headphones was always too high and now with the dollar at par, the difference is ridiculous.

I'd say find the headphone you want, and import it from the US. There are lots of sponsor dealers of this forum that have Canadian friendly shipping rates and methods.

I haven't bought a headphone in Canada for a while now....everybody I buy comes from the US or Audiocubes (for other Japanese models)

Pretty much what I do. I didn't feel like paying twice the price for my SR-225's...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back