OSSIC X: The first 3D audio headphones calibrated to you
Mar 2, 2016 at 11:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

InsanityOne

500+ Head-Fier
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this product in any way, I just thought it would be interesting to have a discussion on the technology being used here.

Hello Head-fi,

Source: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/248983394/ossic-x-the-first-3d-audio-headphones-calibrated-t

What do you make of this? Do you think these headphones with its "multiple drivers" could provide a more "in-depth" experience than some other high profile headphones? If you have backed them please feel free to speak up about it.

Personally, I do not see these headphones sounding better than my T5p's, but who knows? Maybe they really are "revolutionary."

Thanks!

- InsanityOne 
dt880smile.png

Mar 7, 2016 at 8:54 AM Post #2 of 3
I take all tech Kickstarters with a pinch of salt but if they can get anywhere near what they are promising then this is worth it for me so I pledged. They are primarily gaming headphones (I'd love it if they were great for movies or music, but that would be the cherry on top). Certainly the people running Ossic seem very credible, so I don't think that they're just cowboys.

Jun 11, 2016 at 5:51 PM Post #3 of 3
haha yeah, will wait for real impression first and see just how it's turn out.. saw one of their ad and it look HUGE really... definitely not for casuals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back