Ortofon e-Q7 eartips in the UK
May 14, 2010 at 8:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

swayne

100+ Head-Fier
I've tried searching the forum but couldn't find any pointers. I'm currently going through the "Appreciation" thread and although various tips are mentioned I can't find a supplier.

Has anyone in the UK found a supplier of eartips for the Ortofon e-Q7?

I would like to try Sony hybrids but searching for EX10A doesn't give me any UK pages other than Sony's which says they are no longer available.

Are there any others, double or triple flange perhaps?

Steven.

May 14, 2010 at 3:36 PM Post #3 of 13
I emailed Ortofon in  Denmark a couple of weeks back to ask about replacement tips and the response I got was that the E-Q7 was developed specifically for the Japanese market and therefore there is no support in Europe/UK for tips etc.

Doesnt really matter, cos I use medium complys anyway with my Ortos, but for those of you who use the stock silicone tips, prob best if you look after them I guess.

May 14, 2010 at 3:51 PM Post #4 of 13
well theres the fake hybrids, double flange and triple flange tips from ebay which all fit the e-Q7. I personally like the triple flange tips from Monster that I have been using with them since the isolation is better than the double flange tips.

May 14, 2010 at 8:25 PM Post #6 of 13
Quote:
I emailed Ortofon in  Denmark a couple of weeks back to ask about replacement tips and the response I got was that the E-Q7 was developed specifically for the Japanese market and therefore there is no support in Europe/UK for tips etc.

Doesnt really matter, cos I use medium complys anyway with my Ortos, but for those of you who use the stock silicone tips, prob best if you look after them I guess.

Thanks for replying but I didn't really get on with the T400's that came with the Ortos. Too large for me.

Steven.

May 14, 2010 at 10:14 PM Post #8 of 13
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/earbud-replacement-tips-fo-Monster-Beats-Dr-Dre-Tour-N-/150417821139?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item230599cdd3
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Double-Flange-Ear-Buds-Tips-Ultimate-Ears-Earphones-/200471840244?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item2ead0d85f4

May 15, 2010 at 4:35 AM Post #9 of 13
The T400s that come with the E-Q7s are the large ones.  Try the mediums, they may suit you better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back