Ortho headphones based on Planar speakers
Apr 22, 2010 at 5:22 PM Post #181 of 189
I'm not here too often, but this is undoubtedly my favorite thread in the history of Head-Fi. Move over, How to EQ your 'phones, you've been replaced by cans and a guy with toilet paper on his head.

Apr 22, 2010 at 9:00 PM Post #182 of 189
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah I cleaned it up nice, then decided that it would be ill-apt to post the cleaned up picture.

I'm such a sniggering prude.

I usually showcase my artistic skills only via bathroom walls, but this seemed like a worthy occasion for a filter.

Apr 24, 2010 at 12:09 AM Post #183 of 189
EPIC WIN!
ksc75smile.gif

May 6, 2010 at 1:21 AM Post #184 of 189
This man has figured out the internet... People were going to laugh... They'll still laugh, but they'll all feel bad about wanting to be him at the same time.

EPIC WIN

May 16, 2010 at 4:28 PM Post #185 of 189

Hi,

Not sure if I'm in the right place or not.

I recently bought a pair of Yamaha HP-2's on eBay. They work great but the cord is all curly Q'ed and kind of dry. (I think they were made in 1976?) I know I paid way too much for them but that's another story.

At any rate, I am looking for someone that can replace the cord. Please let me know if anyone is interested in helping. I look forward to hearing from people either way.

PS: I am in no hurry so there is no pressure.

Thank You !

Jun 27, 2010 at 7:16 PM Post #188 of 189
I´m new here and just found this thread, it is 1:00 at night here in Sweden and I have only old, nagging neighbours, thats why I recently got this interest in headphones to begin with....

... but after reading this I just found myself litterally on my way down into the floor from laughing so hard my neighbours must be furious right now.  

Should I somehow find myself without an appartment in the morning from getting kicket out I could at least say it was worth it, cause it was a long time since I laughed so hysterically, all by my self on top of that.
dt880smile.png

Though I must admit I´m interested in how they sound, ecpesially since I have never even heard any of those flat designed speakers before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back