wink.gif

Just picked up your CD to have another whirl
580smile.gif

Aug 10, 2004 at 6:23 AM Post #23 of 33
Happy Birthday.
biggrin.gif
hope you had a great day.

Aug 10, 2004 at 12:35 PM Post #26 of 33
Wow! we got a lot more in common than I thought. I hope you had a great day and enjoyed the company of at least one naked female.

Aug 10, 2004 at 1:42 PM Post #28 of 33
Happy Birthday
biggrin.gif

Aug 14, 2004 at 5:59 AM Post #30 of 33
JMT, greenhorn, usc goose, edwood, tom hankins, bill ward, bozebuttons, sovkiller, lan, jpelg, tyrion, daycart1, donovansmith, Wmcmanus, Alex Altorfer, glow worm, gsferrari, old pa, D-EJ915, petery83, onix, jasper994, ayt999, psxguy85, veritas, tuberoller, JMedeiros, dariusf, Bob Ebophalus..........

many thanks to you all!!!

yup, in the spirit of tubiness, i did get to spend the night with "at least one naked female".... and one badass machine. cold steel with lovely carbon fiber dressings....... and soft and subtle warm flesh... doesn't get better than that.

thanks jmt for the record player...... but alas, i STILL didn't get a preamp for it yet!--ha ha.... but hopefully soon. just so much to worry about these days (notice i post way less now.) anyway, thanks man... and thanks for remembering my bday.

gsferrari, thanks for playing the music. makes me very happy to hear that someone still remembers the stuff.

jasper994,... ended up going to long beach. laid out under the stars 'till about midnight. was pretty.

"my precious"....... ha ha. damn you're loud. ...thanks for bringing me everywhere so darn quickly.

and most of all, thanks to michelle for the dedication on kost (only time i would ever turn on that channel... heh he.) the longest dedication i have EVER heard on that station. my gosh. bestest gift i ever got. so bestest i even cried--maybe you didn't notice. but i did.

thanks to all my friends and family for the crazy week of feasting.... i must have added 10 pounds more to my already too fat ass. ah... oh well. good stuff.

and again, thanks to EVERYONE for making this bday so memorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back